Topics

[Edgex-tsc-device-services] [Edgex-tsc-vertical-solutions] [Information] Smart Factory project updates..

MJ

Riaz,

Thank you for questions.

I added the answers inline.

If you have more question, please let me know.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

---

MyeongGi Jeong

Principle Engineer, Software Architect

Software R&D Center, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

+82-10-3328-1130 | +82-2-6147-7699

Sender : James.White2@... <James.White2@...>

Date : 2017-11-24 01:45 (GMT+9)

Title : Re: [Edgex-tsc-vertical-solutions] [Information] Smart Factory project updates..

Thanks for this MJ.  You and the team at Samsung have obviously been working hard.  I haven't had a chance to dig through it all but will try to over the coming weeks.

What is your intention with regard to the code and EdgeX?  Are you wanting to contribute the code into the EdgeX project from Samsung?

Jim

Sender : Zolfonoon, Riaz <riaz.zolfonoon@...>

Date : 2017-11-25 04:34 (GMT+9)

> [...]

- Data analytic framework runtime

   : https://github.com/mgjeong/support-dataprocessing-runtime

- Message streaming framework based on ZeroMQ

   : https://github.com/mgjeong/messaging-zmq

You can see the description from the wiki pages.

    : https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/Smart+Factory+Project

      ( The pages are going to be updated continuously... )

Please visit the repos and give feedbacks.

And about the 'registry & config' function of core framework, we wrote the go version based on the lastest context.

Please see the following repo.

    : https://github.com/mgjeong/core-config-seed-go

Thanks.

Best Regards,

---

MyeongGi Jeong

Principle Engineer, Software Architect

Software R&D Center, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

Thank you for comment.

About the security, we just started looking into the spec in detail and we have experience about network layer security such as TLS/TCP, DTLS/UDP.

Please let me know what work you have done about OPC UA security..

I expect that we can make collaboration for EdgeX OPC UA service.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

---

MyeongGi Jeong

Principle Engineer, Software Architect

Software R&D Center, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

+82-10-3328-1130 | +82-2-6147-7699

Title : RE: RE: [Edgex-tsc-device-services] [Edgex-tsc-vertical-solutions] [Information] Smart Factory project updates..