From: edgex-golang-bounces@... [mailto:edgex-golang-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 8:35 AM
To: edgex-golang@...
Subject: [Edgex-golang] verify-go and verify-amd-go

Hi all,

I fixed the images used in these verify jobs for the edgex-go repo (thanks feclare for the help).  I re-triggered the verify jobs on each of  the open PR's;  It looks like the failures now are code errors and/or test failures.  If you disagree let me know and we can work it out.

This will be the pain to work out as we get this sorted.

Jeremy

Join EdgeX-GoLang@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.