Re: verify-go and verify-amd-go

Jeremy Phelps

Ok the only required checks are now DCO and edgex-go-verify.  We just need to get java installed on cavium arm hardware so I can finish integrating it into CI (it needs java for the jenkins agent)
Jeremy

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:44 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
It's easy to disable, as long as the artifacts are built we can step to testing next

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:37 AM, Fede Claramonte <fclaramonte@caviumnetworks.com> wrote:
How much work is to disable edgex-go-amd-verify and edgex-go-arm-verify? They could be enabled when the tests could run with real hw.
Fede

On 28/02/18 17:35, Jeremy Phelps wrote:
Jim,
I only saw code errors and/or test failures across all of the PR's.  Some only had one or the other and not both.
Jeremy

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Fede Claramonte <fclaramonte@...m> wrote:

There is a PR to remove that test pending to be merged. https://github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/pull/3

Fede

On 28/02/18 17:30, James.White2@... wrote:

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Thanks Jeremy,

Based on my latest PR, it appears that the only “Failure” that is prohibiting verify jobs is one on Export Client.  Do I have that right?  Are you seeing other issues?

16:12:04 FAIL  github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/export/client [build failed]
Jim