From: EdgeX-GoLang@... [mailto:EdgeX-GoLang@...] On Behalf Of vinoyang
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 9:49 AM
To: EdgeX-GoLang@...
Subject: [Edgex-golang] How about adding a new flunt log client implementation

fluent-logger-golang is fluentd's golang version. fluntd is a popular unified logging layer.

Fluentd is an open source data collector for unified logging layer.

Fluentd allows you to unify data collection and consumption for a better use and understanding of data.

more detail : https://www.fluentd.org/

Join EdgeX-GoLang@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.