From: EdgeX-GoLang@... [mailto:EdgeX-GoLang@...] On Behalf Of vinoyang
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2018 3:07 AM
To: EdgeX-GoLang@...
Subject: Re: [Edgex-golang] 0MQ Alternatives - Tuesday's meeting

Hi guys,

What's the result of this topic? Or it's discussing?

Recently, I have talked with a friend works in CMCC(the Chinese biggest mobile network service provider). He said they paid attention to EdgeX and the have a full IoT ecosystem and used gRPC as the communication framework.

Join EdgeX-GoLang@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.