From: EdgeX-Devel@... [mailto:EdgeX-Devel@...] On Behalf Of Drasko DRASKOVIC
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:14 PM
To: edgex-devel@...; edgex-golang@...
Subject: [Edgex-devel] Docker-compose on the remote server

Hi all,
what's the main purpose of keeping the docker-compose.yaml on the remote server (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/edgexfoundry/developer-scripts/master/compose-files/docker-compose-california-0.6.0.yml)?

It is obscuring the code/deployment, it is unclear form pure observation of the code what is being run. Moreover, it is getting harder to run and fine-tune the composition. If someone want to propose changes to the docker-compose, how is this done, when file is not in the VCS?

Join EdgeX-GoLang@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.