Re: [Edgex-devel] Docker-compose on the remote server

James.White2@...

Thanks Drasko - saw Trevor and your exchange after I sent. Good call on addition to READMe. Will review/approve it goes through checks.

From: Drasko DRASKOVIC [mailto:drasko@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 7:16 PM
To: White2, James
Cc: edgex-devel@...; edgex-golang@...
Subject: Re: [Edgex-devel] Docker-compose on the remote server

Hi Jim,
no problem, I saw that chosen location is in other repo.

I've sent PR that puts this info in the README to avoid confusion:
https://github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/pull/391

BR,
Drasko

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 1:35 AM, <James.White2@...> wrote:
Hi Drasko,

I am sorry, I am not following your question. Are you asking why we have a docker compose file tied to a particular version (and therefore multiple files)? Or are you asking how to make recommendations to change the docker compose files? The docker compose file is version controlled.
jim