From: Drasko DRASKOVIC [mailto:drasko@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 4:23 PM
To: White2, James
Cc: edgex-golang@...; edgex-tsc@...
Subject: Re: [Edgex-tsc] Go's New Brand

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 10:58 PM, <James.White2@...> wrote:
Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Ahhh... no more gopher?
:)

Looks like they want to put accent on "fast and modern".

I like the brand book:
https://storage.googleapis.com/golang-assets/go-brand-book-v1.0.pdf - lots of ideas we can derive for pitch/blog.

Also, I like the approach of renting a professional marketing agency - something that would be good approach for EdgeX also at one moment.
Maybe we can contact these same guys: http://within.us/ and get quotations?

Best reagards,

Re: [Edgex-tsc] Go's New Brand

Drasko DRASKOVIC <drasko@...>