发件人: James.White2
发送时间: 2018-08-07 23:32
抄送: Akram.Ahmad@...
主题: Re: [Edgex-golang] How can I control the ouput of logs based on log level

Jianjiano,

Courtesy of Akram Ahmad from my team, the following should help:

Assuming you are working with the new Go services.  In the Go services you can set the log level in each service call with this function

func (lc EdgeXLogger) log(logLevel string, msg string, labels []string) error {

}

To set the level more universally for that service, set the following config option:

/config/application/logging.level.root :  This specifies the level of logging mechanism, the value is one of TRACE, DEBUG, INFO, WARN, ERROR, FATAL, and OFF.

Similar options and capability are also in the older Java services if you need it.

See https://nexus.edgexfoundry.org/content/sites/docs/staging/master/docs/_build/html/Ch-Logging.html for more info on the logging service.

Hope this helps.

Jim

    How can I control the ouput of logs based on log level

Thanks,

jianjiao

孙建蛟 -- 研发部  IOT

浙江明度智控科技有限公司

公司地址:浙江省杭州市滨江区江虹南路316号京安创业园

工厂地址:江苏省昆山市汉浦路1937号欣昆产业园

话:0571-88196008   真:0571-86718570

箱:sunjj@mingdutech.com

Re: How can I control the ouput of logs based on log level

James.White2@...

Perfect – thanks Jianjiao – I wanted to make sure you get credit for your participation in the project!

Jim

    How can I control the ouput of logs based on log level

Thanks,

jianjiao

孙建蛟 -- 研发部  IOT

浙江明度智控科技有限公司

公司地址:浙江省杭州市滨江区江虹南路316号京安创业园

工厂地址:江苏省昆山市汉浦路1937号欣昆产业园

话:0571-88196008   真:0571-86718570

箱:sunjj@mingdutech.com

Go 1.11 released

https://blog.golang.org/go1.11

Consider this a discussion item on next week’s Core Working Group agenda. Features I’m excited about include modules (this is the vgo preview) and the User Annotation enhancements to tracing. More on the latter here.

EdgeX in Action, 3rd blog post

Drasko DRASKOVIC <drasko@...>

Hi all,
I just published 3rd part of the blog covering our official tutorial,
just with some additional info and running everything natively (not in
Docker) - so with some additional tuning of config files and such.
Here it is: https://medium.com/mainflux-iot-platform/edgex-in-action-part-3-sending-commands-and-events-46a5820ec9e8

These series are intended fr developers, as a currently missing
Developer's Guide (at least "Getting Started" chapter of it).

All comments are welcome.

BR,
EdgeX Foundry TSC member

Twitter:@draskodraskovic

Re: Welcome to EdgeX-GoLang@lists.edgexfoundry.org

qq

hello

15599633@...

Date: 2018-09-18 20:28
Subject: Welcome to EdgeX-GoLang@...

Hello,

Welcome to the EdgeX-GoLang@... group at EdgeX Foundry. Please take a moment to review this message.

To learn more about the EdgeX-GoLang@... group, please visit https://lists.edgexfoundry.org/g/EdgeX-GoLang

To start sending messages to members of this group, simply send email to EdgeX-GoLang@...

To see and modify all of your groups, go to https://lists.edgexfoundry.org

Regards,

The EdgeX-GoLang@... Moderator

Support-Logging Mongo Configuration

I have a question for the community –

I’m working on the ConfigV2 changes for the support-logging service and in its configuration for Mongo, it has an anomalous property for MongoCollection. This is in addition to the database name signified by the MongoDB property. These are currently set as follows:

MongoDB = 'logging' #DBName

MongoCollection = 'logEntry' #Collection within the above DB

No other service specifies a collection in addition to the database name, instead choosing to just write all documents into the specified database. Indeed having a collection called “logEntry” inside of a “logging” database sounds redundant to me.

ConfigV2 has the following structure for specifying database configuration settings:

[Databases]
  [Databases.Primary]
  Host = 'localhost'
  Name = 'coredata'
  Password = ''
  Port = 27017
  Username = ''
  Timeout = 5000
  Type = 'mongodb'

I would like to standardize on this by removing the need for a MongoCollection from the support-logging configuration. Are there any objections?

Re: Support-Logging Mongo Configuration

Joan Duran

In the other microservices (core-data, core-metada and core-client) the collection names used by MongoDB are defined in internal/pkg/db/db.go.

As you said, should be fine to remove this parameter and add a const (LogCollection?) in internal/pkg/db/db.go file.

Best regards,
Joan

El 26/09/18 a les 23:48, Trevor.Conn@... ha escrit:

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

[...]

Serverless

Drasko DRASKOVIC <drasko@...>

Interesting watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va6Ve9oKNyY

We did not mention this one:
- https://serverless.com/event-gateway/
- https://github.com/serverless/event-gateway

BR,
EdgeX Foundry TSC member

Twitter:@draskodraskovic

Re: [Edgex-devel] Serverless

Tiejun Chen <tiejunc@...>

Drasko,

Have you worked on enabling serverless/faas on EdgeX? On my side I'm interested in this area.

Thanks
Tiejun