Topics

How can I control the ouput of logs based on log level

sunjj@mingdutech.com

Hi,
    How can I control the ouput of logs based on log level
Thanks,
jianjiao

孙建蛟 -- 研发部  IOT
浙江明度智控科技有限公司
公司地址:浙江省杭州市滨江区江虹南路316号京安创业园
工厂地址:江苏省昆山市汉浦路1937号欣昆产业园
电 话:0571-88196008   传 真:0571-86718570
邮 箱:sunjj@mingdutech.com

James.White2@...

Jianjiano,

Courtesy of Akram Ahmad from my team, the following should help:

Assuming you are working with the new Go services.  In the Go services you can set the log level in each service call with this function

func (lc EdgeXLogger) log(logLevel string, msg string, labels []string) error {

}

To set the level more universally for that service, set the following config option:

/config/application/logging.level.root :  This specifies the level of logging mechanism, the value is one of TRACE, DEBUG, INFO, WARN, ERROR, FATAL, and OFF.

Similar options and capability are also in the older Java services if you need it.

See https://nexus.edgexfoundry.org/content/sites/docs/staging/master/docs/_build/html/Ch-Logging.html for more info on the logging service.

Hope this helps.

Jim

    How can I control the ouput of logs based on log level

Thanks,

jianjiao

孙建蛟 -- 研发部  IOT

浙江明度智控科技有限公司