From: Drasko DRASKOVIC <drasko.draskovic@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:50:13 AM
To: edgex-golang@...; edgex-tsc@...; edgex-marketing@...; Brett Preston; White, James (Dell); Shepherd, Jason A; Cynthia Artin; Janko Isidorovic
Subject: Interview for the Linux Format Magazine

Hello EdgeX community,
I'd like to share with you an interview I gave to Linux Format
magazine (https://www.linuxformat.com/) during our participation on
O'Reilly Software Architecture Conference in London, in October this
year. The interview has been published in December's issue of the
magazine, and I mentioned EdgeX project, explained it's purpose and
goals, and also our participation in the project.

I've gotten permission from the publisher to share the link publicly -
interview can be found at this link:
https://linuxformat.com/files/pdfs/LXF232.iview.pdf

I hope that this gives some extra publicity for EdgeX project.

Best regards,
Drasko

James.White2@...

Outstanding! Thanks for the good publicity and your continued efforts in making EdgeX work Drasko.
I'd like to share with you an interview I gave to Linux Format
magazine (https://www.linuxformat.com/) during our participation on
O'Reilly Software Architecture Conference in London, in October this
year. The interview has been published in December's issue of the
magazine, and I mentioned EdgeX project, explained it's purpose and
goals, and also our participation in the project.

I've gotten permission from the publisher to share the link publicly -
interview can be found at this link:
https://linuxformat.com/files/pdfs/LXF232.iview.pdf

I hope that this gives some extra publicity for EdgeX project.

Best regards,
Drasko

Drasko DRASKOVIC <drasko.draskovic@...>

Hi Cynthia, Jim,