From: edgex-golang-bounces@... [mailto:edgex-golang-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 8:35 AM
To: edgex-golang@...
Subject: [Edgex-golang] verify-go and verify-amd-go

Hi all,

I fixed the images used in these verify jobs for the edgex-go repo (thanks feclare for the help).  I re-triggered the verify jobs on each of  the open PR's;  It looks like the failures now are code errors and/or test failures.  If you disagree let me know and we can work it out.

This will be the pain to work out as we get this sorted.

Jeremy

Fede Claramonte

There is a PR to remove that test pending to be merged. https://github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/pull/3

Fede

On 28/02/18 17:30, James.White2@... wrote:

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Thanks Jeremy,

Based on my latest PR, it appears that the only “Failure” that is prohibiting verify jobs is one on Export Client.  Do I have that right?  Are you seeing other issues?

16:12:04 FAIL  github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/export/client [build failed]
Jim

I fixed the images used in these verify jobs for the edgex-go repo (thanks feclare for the help).  I re-triggered the verify jobs on each of  the open PR's;  It looks like the failures now are code errors and/or test failures.  If you disagree let me know and we can work it out.

This will be the pain to work out as we get this sorted.

Jeremy Phelps

Jim,
I only saw code errors and/or test failures across all of the PR's.  Some only had one or the other and not both.
Jeremy

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Fede Claramonte <fclaramonte@...> wrote:

[...]

How much work is to disable edgex-go-amd-verify and edgex-go-arm-verify? They could be enabled when the tests could run with real hw.
Fede

On 28/02/18 17:35, Jeremy Phelps wrote:
[...]

It's easy to disable, as long as the artifacts are built we can step to testing next

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Fede Claramonte <fclaramonte@caviumnetworks.com> wrote:

[...]

Ok the only required checks are now DCO and edgex-go-verify.  We just need to get java installed on cavium arm hardware so I can finish integrating it into CI (it needs java for the jenkins agent)
Jeremy