Topics

HashiCorp plug-in exploration code now in edgexfoundry-holding/plugin-exploration-go

Goodell, Leonard

All,

  I have created the edgexfoundry-holding/plugin-exploration-go repo for exploring plug-ins for go.

The HashiCorp exploration code I showed during today’s Core WG meeting along with a makefile and ReadMe are now available in this new repo.

https://github.com/edgexfoundry-holding/plugin-exploration-go/tree/master/hashicorp

-Lenny

James.White2@...

Again – really good work on this Lenny.  I am not in love with the Hashicorp solution, but I really do appreciate your deep-diving on this.  This was some really nice work.

jim