Re: ARM Builder Issues

Whatever it is, I like the name!

From: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@... [mailto:EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 12:56 PM
To: Conn, Trevor
Cc: edgex-tsc-devops@...; Fede Claramonte
Subject: Re: [Edgex-tsc-devops] ARM Builder Issues

I recently got word that our provider is adding ARM soon.  They are apparently adding "thunderx" machines, thought I don't have any more specifics atm.  Fede, are

you familiar with thunderx?

Jeremy

On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 7:49 PM, <Trevor.Conn@...> wrote:

Dell Customer Communication

https://github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/pull/292

The ARM builder is unable to pull down code from Git due to network issues. From the logs:

https://logs.edgexfoundry.org/production/vex-yul-edgex-jenkins-1/edgex-go-master-verify-go-arm/540/console.log.gz

Receiving objects:  11% (1328/11315), 8.34 MiB | 16.00 KiB/s

fatal: early EOF

fatal: index-pack failed

at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:2002)

What would an alternate solution for building our code for ARM look like? It seems like we run into network connectivity problems a lot, and it would be nice to be able to run more than 1 job at a time.

Join EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.