Re: Delhi release version

Jeremy Phelps

If we have the version for Delhi in the master branch already then we don't have that work to do after the cut.  The only work will be updating master again to the next release version.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 4:16 PM, <Trevor.Conn@...> wrote:

Hi Jeremy -- When you say "master" tag will hurt us, how do you mean? Wouldn't we just make a change to the desired version in the Delhi branch after the cut?

From: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org <EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org> on behalf of Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...>
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2018 4:09 PM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@lists.edgexfoundry.org; White2, James; Conn, Trevor
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] Delhi release version

Hi I'd like to bump the version on master branch for the Delhi release.  I talked with Trevor a bit about just calling it "master" but that will hurt us come time to cut the branch.
Are we shooting for 0.7.0?
Jeremy

Join EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.