Re: DevOps Meetings
+1 – please invite me
From: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@... [mailto:EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:26 PM
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] DevOps Meetings
We are in need to set up the DevOps meeting again in order to plan more appropriately. I am proposing a meeting time of 1pm-2pm Central Time on Monday's but want to get feedback from those interested in attending.
Some initial topics to discuss will be:
1) Developer Workflow (this will affect everyone)
2) Enhanced integration test
3) Release automation (to include branch cutting and versioning strategy)
4) Long running Jenkins job that runs EdgeX in a distributed environment using HEAT templates.
5) Planning around supported docker-compose formats
6) Deprecation of java services
Once we agree on a time I will start a deck and share with the meeting invite.