Re: DevOps Meetings

1-2PM Central time on Monday works for me!

Trevor

From: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@... [mailto:EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:26 PM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] DevOps Meetings

We are in need to set up the DevOps meeting again in order to plan more appropriately.  I am proposing a meeting time of 1pm-2pm Central Time on Monday's but want to get feedback from those interested in attending.

Some initial topics to discuss will be:

1) Developer Workflow (this will affect everyone)

2) Enhanced integration test

3) Release automation (to include branch cutting and versioning strategy)

4) Long running Jenkins job that runs EdgeX in a distributed environment using HEAT templates.

5) Planning around supported docker-compose formats

6) Deprecation of java services

Once we agree on a time I will start a deck and share with the meeting invite.

Jeremy

Join EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.