Re: California pre-release version

Jeremy,

California is anticipated to be v1.0.  Since we might need a few versions before then and even before the preview release in January, how about we set the preview release at 0.5.0.  That leaves a few dot releases open before and after to use for the possible updates like the one we are having to take on.

jim

From: edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@... [mailto:edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:01 PM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@...
Cc: Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] California pre-release version

Hi All,

I've discovered an issue coming up which we need to act on.  We currently have branches "master" and "barcelona".  A recent fix in barcelona required that we update the patch version number in some of the services.  The rest of the services are still at version 0.2.0, which is the same version of the pom's in the master branch.  This will cause some conflicts in SNAPSHOTS and STAGING repo and eventually release.

The solution is to pick our version number for the California pre-release and update the poms to that version in the master branch.

I vote for 0.3.0 for California pre-release

Thoughts?

Jeremy

Join EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.