From: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@... [mailto:EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...] On Behalf Of Trevor.Conn@...
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2019 11:19 AM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] Preliminary Doc on Moving to Go Modules

Hi all -- I've attached a document that contains everything I can think of w/r/t accommodating Go Modules in our CI/CD pipeline. Moving to modules for dependency mgmt is a goal for the Edinburgh deliverable.

The intent is not to consider the attached doc as a final draft or plan. I'd like to use it as a basis for discussion during this week's upcoming DevOps call. From this we can work toward a plan so that we can have this done well in advance of mid-April.

Thanks.

Join EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.