Re: Jenkins unavailable during urgent Nexus3 update: 2019-03-26 10:30-11:30am PDT

James.White2@...

Eric – I just posted the message to Slack about this urgent need.  Can you post to slack when Jenkins (and Nexus) are back up?

From: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@... <EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...> On Behalf Of Eric Ball
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:41 AM
To: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] Jenkins unavailable during urgent Nexus3 update: 2019-03-26 10:30-11:30am PDT

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

We need to push an urgent security update to nexus3.edgexfoundry.org. During this time, we will put Jenkins into shutdown mode. It will still receive all job triggers and allow any jobs running at the time to complete, but will not build any new jobs until we pull it back out of shutdown mode. Apologies for the short notice, but we need to get this patched ASAP. I will let everyone know when the work is complete and jobs can resume. Thanks!

Eric Ball
Release Engineer
The Linux Foundation

Join EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.