From: edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@... <edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@...> on behalf of Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...>
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 4:35 PM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] California Pre-Release

Hello all,
I built the containers locally and have pushed them up to docker hub.  They are now available by pulling as below.

docker pull edgexfoundry/export-distro-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/export-client-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/core-command-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/core-metadata-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/core-data-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release

As we discussed I did not branch cut or tag a git SHA as these are just available as a show.  The CICD around go services will be done very shortly and I look forward to have Jenkins do stuff for us.
Let me know if you should need anything else.
Jeremy

Join EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.