Re: Stuck builds

Jeremy Phelps

I overlooked two spots yesterday and have a patch up covering them now at https://github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/pull/95

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 1:23 PM, <Trevor.Conn@...> wrote:

Dell Customer Communication

Hi Jeremy – We got a couple PRs through but the problem appears to be happening again. The following build has been running for about 1 hr 20 minutes:

https://jenkins.edgexfoundry.org/job/edgex-go-master-verify-go/254/

Trevor

From: edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@lists.edgexfoundry.org [mailto:edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 11:37 AM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@lists.edgexfoundry.org
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] Stuck builds

Hi All,
I'm currently investigating build timeout issues.  It looks like the timeouts are happening in the docker images while doing an apk update.  I also happened to notice that we had some "docker daily" jobs that had been running an unusually long time.  I killed all of those to clear the queue.

I am flying some today so will be unreachable until the evening but I have patches in the works that are currently being tested.  I will updated with results ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.

Jeremy

Join EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.