Date
Upcoming Event: EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly) - Thu, 07/18/2019 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...>

Reminder: EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly)

When: Thursday, 18 July 2019, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Organizer: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...

Meeting Lead: James Gregg, EdgeX DevOps WG Chair, james.r.gregg@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,967227826# or +16699006833,,967227826#
Or Telephone:
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bmaYSxofb

Re: GitHub Audit: Empty repos

Moonki Hong

Hi, Gregg,

We have a code drop plan for "edgexfoundry-holding/protocol-ezmq-python" this week. When we tried to do that, it is already deleted (or archived) from the given GitHub Org. Would you like to check it out and let us know, so that we will transfer the code into that repository.

Thank you in advance,

Peter Moonki Hong, Ph.D

Samsung Research Korea, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.

From: Project Services <notifications@...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 at 01:22
Subject: IT-16630 Request the instruction for replicating TIG Server of EdgeX Foundry
To: <cherry@...>

Jordan Conway commented:

Hi Cherry,

I've attached the elastic beanstalk config folder as well as the terraform config we use to setup this instance.

It likely won't work "out of the box" because the terraform config relies on other multi-project/account modules across our infrastructure that are not easily shared but it will give you an idea of how the configuration is done.
edgex-tigstack-eb.tar.gz tigstack-eb.tf

System Administrator changed the status to Waiting for customer.

Jordan Conway changed the status to Resolved.

Jordan Conway resolved this as Done.

How was our service for this request?

Very poor

Poor

Neither good nor poor

Good

Very good

View request · Turn off this request's notifications

This is shared with Cherry Wang.

Cloud Tsai

Upcoming Event: EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly) - Thu, 07/11/2019 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...>

Reminder: EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly)

When: Thursday, 11 July 2019, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Organizer: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...

Meeting Lead: James Gregg, EdgeX DevOps WG Chair, james.r.gregg@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,967227826# or +16699006833,,967227826#
Or Telephone:
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bmaYSxofb

EdgeX DevOps Meeting 7/4/19 cancelled - US Holiday

Gregg, James R

The meeting has been cancelled for 7/4/19 due to the US Holiday.  We will pick up again on 7/11/19.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RBHE DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Cancelled Event: EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly) - Thursday, 4 July 2019 #cal-cancelled

EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...>

Cancelled: EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly)

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 4 July 2019
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Organizer:
EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...

EdgeX TSC DevOps and QA/Test WG Meeting. Meeting content posted to DevOps Wiki.
Meeting Lead: James Gregg, EdgeX DevOps WG Chair, james.r.gregg@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,967227826# or +16699006833,,967227826#
Or Telephone:
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bmaYSxofb

Upcoming Event: EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly) - Thu, 06/27/2019 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...>

Reminder: EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly)

When: Thursday, 27 June 2019, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Organizer: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...

Meeting Lead: James Gregg, EdgeX DevOps WG Chair, james.r.gregg@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,967227826# or +16699006833,,967227826#
Or Telephone:
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bmaYSxofb

Re: release tag issue of edinburgh

Eric Ball

All tags have been changed to "v<version>" for the edinburgh release.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 12:27 AM Cloud Tsai <cloud@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I noticed a issue of the release tag.  It is caused by Go Module limitation.
We have tagged 1.0.0 for most of the repository now, but we should tag "v1.0.0" for Go Module recognition.

It should be the same as what we did in go-mod-core-contracts.

It is fine for the most of repositories, but device-sdk-go needs the character "v" for other Device Services.  Also, it would be better to have this consistence on all the repositories.

By the way, James and DevOps team, I need additional help for the Device Services.
We need to release device-sdk-go first, and then merge the following PRs before releasing other Device Services to make them depend on device-sdk-go v1.0.0.  Thank you.

Cloud Tsai

release tag issue of edinburgh

Cloud Tsai <cloud@...>

Hi all,

I noticed a issue of the release tag.  It is caused by Go Module limitation.
We have tagged 1.0.0 for most of the repository now, but we should tag "v1.0.0" for Go Module recognition.

It should be the same as what we did in go-mod-core-contracts.

It is fine for the most of repositories, but device-sdk-go needs the character "v" for other Device Services.  Also, it would be better to have this consistence on all the repositories.

By the way, James and DevOps team, I need additional help for the Device Services.
We need to release device-sdk-go first, and then merge the following PRs before releasing other Device Services to make them depend on device-sdk-go v1.0.0.  Thank you.

Cloud Tsai

Updated Event: EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly) #cal-invite

EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...>

EdgeX TSC DevOps WG Meeting (Weekly)

When:
Thursday, 17 January 2019
7:00am to 8:00am
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Weekly on Thursday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Organizer:
EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...

EdgeX TSC DevOps and QA/Test WG Meeting. Meeting content posted to DevOps Wiki.
Meeting Lead: James Gregg, EdgeX DevOps WG Chair, james.r.gregg@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,967227826# or +16699006833,,967227826#
Or Telephone:
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bmaYSxofb

Upcoming Event: EdgeX TSC DevOps and QA/Test WG Meeting (Weekly) - Thu, 06/20/2019 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...>

Reminder: EdgeX TSC DevOps and QA/Test WG Meeting (Weekly)

When: Thursday, 20 June 2019, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Organizer: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...

Meeting Lead: James Gregg, EdgeX DevOps WG Chair, james.r.gregg@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,967227826# or +16699006833,,967227826#
Or Telephone:
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bmaYSxofb

LF: Service Desk Migration (Update to helpdesk@)

Brett Preston

Hi,

The Linux Foundation IT team is migrating from an email-based support system (or as you may be familiar with it: helpdesk@project), which had used Request Tracker, to a web-based platform provided by Jira Service Desk. We are doing this in order to improve our level of service and your support experience.

The following are the primary improvements you should expect after migration is complete:
  1. Single Sign-On with other Linux Foundation sites, using the same LF ID credentials
  2. Integration with knowledge base articles to help identify possible self-service solutions
  3. Ability to track all your support requests across various Projects via the same service desk interface
  4. Ability to see public issues created by other members of your Project
The new service desk will become available to you starting Monday, June 17, 2019.

Any support requests that are already open in RT (through helpdesk@project) will be preserved and completed there, so there is no need to re-submit them again using the Jira Service Desk.

Any new tickets created in RT (through helpdesk@project) will be automatically closed with a suggestion and instruction to use the new service desk procedure.

Starting Monday, June 17 - please use the procedure described in the attached "Getting LF IT Help" document.

Thank you,

Brett

--
Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager

Upcoming Event: EdgeX TSC DevOps and QA/Test WG Meeting (Weekly) - Thu, 06/13/2019 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...>

Reminder: EdgeX TSC DevOps and QA/Test WG Meeting (Weekly)

When: Thursday, 13 June 2019, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Organizer: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...

Meeting Lead: James Gregg, EdgeX DevOps WG Chair, james.r.gregg@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/967227826

Or iPhone one-tap :
    US: +16465588656,,967227826# or +16699006833,,967227826#
Or Telephone:
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/bmaYSxofb

Re: edinburgh release asks

James.White2@...

OK – so we will wait for the next DevOps call to take any action and can discuss.

If you think we need to act sooner, please advise so we can try to hash things out by email or have a separate call.

Jim