Date
Re: [Edgex-tsc] Doodle poll to set up DevOps screenshare

Brett Preston

Please provide availability by EOD today. We are looking to have this meeting this week - Thanks!

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 11:34 AM Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hi Folks,
I'll be doing a walk-through of how to interact with EdgeX CI systems.  Please fill in your meeting preference time on this doodle poll https://doodle.com/poll/n3npz6fvwk7tp273.
Specifically the focus will be on how you can create jenkins jobs and test jobs out on the Jenkins sandbox..  I will also touch on how Nexus works, and how we manage images with packer/ansible.

If you would like to follow along you can get a head start by doing the following:
1) pip install jenkins-job-builder (please save yourself trouble and use a virtualenv)
3) Read through https://lf-releng-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ and note some questions to ask.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to this.

Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

Doodle poll to set up DevOps screenshare

Jeremy Phelps

Hi Folks,
I'll be doing a walk-through of how to interact with EdgeX CI systems.  Please fill in your meeting preference time on this doodle poll https://doodle.com/poll/n3npz6fvwk7tp273.
Specifically the focus will be on how you can create jenkins jobs and test jobs out on the Jenkins sandbox..  I will also touch on how Nexus works, and how we manage images with packer/ansible.

If you would like to follow along you can get a head start by doing the following:
1) pip install jenkins-job-builder (please save yourself trouble and use a virtualenv)
3) Read through https://lf-releng-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ and note some questions to ask.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to this.
Jeremy

Upcoming CI System Downtime

Jeremy Phelps

Re: EdgeX nexus system down

Jeremy Phelps

All,
nexus.edgexfoundry.org is operational again.  Apologies for the delay.
Jeremy

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 11:29 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hi All,
We are aware the nexus.edgexfoundry.org is down and our SA team are currently working to correct it.  Will update when it is available again.
Jeremy

EdgeX nexus system down

Jeremy Phelps

Hi All,
We are aware the nexus.edgexfoundry.org is down and our SA team are currently working to correct it.  Will update when it is available again.
Jeremy

Re: [Edgex-tsc] System Migration

Jeremy Phelps

wiki.edgexfoundry.org is live again

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 4:04 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
EdgeX Confluence (wiki.edgexfoundry.org) will be unavailable today from 7pm-8pm PST for
a migration.
I will update when it is operational again.
Jeremy

System Migration

Jeremy Phelps

EdgeX Confluence (wiki.edgexfoundry.org) will be unavailable today from 7pm-8pm PST for
a migration.
I will update when it is operational again.
Jeremy

Canceling DevOps WG Meeting Aug 6th

Jeremy Phelps

Hi All,
Do to unexpected circumstances I will be canceling today's scheduled DevOps WG Meeting.  If you have any pressing concerns please ping me on the devops mailing list and/or the chat and I will address them on Aug 7th.
Jeremy

Re: [Edgex-tsc] EdgeX CI systems update

Jeremy Phelps

This maintenance has been completed and systems are back online.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
This maintenance is starting now.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Systems affected:

When:
July 24, 2018 from 10:00-11:00 AM Central Time

Why:
There are critical security updates to apply

Time:
Systems will be affected for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes starting at 9:45 AM Central Time.  I will update when systems are online and operational again.

[...]

Re: go service dependencies

James.White2@...

Recommend this as a topic for DevOps meeting first; then loop in Core or other WG as necessary once an idea/plan is in place.