Date
Re: [Edgex-tsc-applications] [Edgex-tsc-core] archival / remove of EdgeX repositories

Jason.A.Shepherd@...

+1

From: edgex-tsc-applications-bounces@... [mailto:edgex-tsc-applications-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Keith Steele
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 10:22 AM
To: Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...>
Cc: edgex-tsc-core@...; edgex-tsc-device-services@...; edgex-tsc-applications@...; edgex-tsc-qa-test@...; edgex-tsc-devops@...
Subject: Re: [Edgex-tsc-applications] [Edgex-tsc-core] archival / remove of EdgeX repositories

+1

On 7 December 2017 at 16:21, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:

+1

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 10:19 AM, <James.White2@...> wrote:

All,

we did not have quorum on the Core Working Group call today, so I need to conduct a vote via email.  Please provide a +1 to allow the following GitHub repositories to be either archived or removed.

archive

  • docker-edgex-mongo-seed
  • docker-core-consul
  • docker-device-virtual
  • docker-core-config-seed
  • docker-support-logging
  • docker-support-scheduler
  • docker-export-distro
  • docker-core-data
  • docker-core-command
  • docker-core-metadata
  • docker-export-client
  • docker-support-notifications
  • docker-support-rulesengine

    remove
  • project-boards

These repositories where used when the initial Fuse code was brought over to create the docker containers for the micro services.  These are no longer needed as that process is now taken care of by our CI/build processes.

The project-boards repository was a test to see if we could create visible GitHub Issues via special repository.

Distinguished Engineer, Software Architect

Dell Technologies | End User Computing, Chief Technology Office (EUC CTO)

Re: [Edgex-tsc-core] [Edgex-tsc-applications] archival / remove of EdgeX repositories

Keith Steele

[...]

Jeremy Phelps

[...]

Core Working Group Reminder

James.White2@...

Reminder that the Core Working Group meeting is tomorrow at 10am CST.  Agenda and connection information available at:  https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/Core+Working+Group

Re: [linuxfoundation.org #49263] go repos

james.white2@dell.com via RT <edgex-helpdesk@...>

thanks Jess.