Date   
Invitation: EdgeX: Core WG Meeting @ Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:30am - 9am (PDT) (edgex-tsc-devops@lists.edgexfoundry.org)

Brett Preston
 

EdgeX: Core WG Meeting

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/437715614

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,437715614# or +16465588656,,437715614#

Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
+1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free)
+1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 437 715 614
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=wxqTO4kWV7G5L2AKt-nuPjwg6x8WkM7D

When
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:30am – 9am Pacific Time
Where
https://zoom.us/j/437715614 (map)
Calendar
edgex-tsc-devops@...
Who
(Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)

Going?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account edgex-tsc-devops@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.

Invitation: EdgeX: Core WG Meeting @ Weekly from 8am to 9am on Thursday from Thu Aug 17 to Thu Dec 28 (PDT) (edgex-tsc-devops@lists.edgexfoundry.org)

Brett Preston
 

EdgeX: Core WG Meeting

When
Weekly from 8am to 9am on Thursday from Thu Aug 17 to Thu Dec 28 Pacific Time
Where
https://zoom.us/j/201883906 (map)
Calendar
edgex-tsc-devops@...
Who
(Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)
Will include Core, Applications, Device and Device SDK, DevOps, QA/Test, and Requirements and Strategy Working Groups

Hi there,

EdgeX Working Group 1 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/201883906

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16468769923,,201883906# or +16699006833,,201883906#

Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
+1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
+1 877 853 5247 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 201 883 906
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=Qqq7sz4L88ze6B1M1tTIMQkO-eZL20cy

Going?   All events in this series:   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account edgex-tsc-devops@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.

Canceled Event: EdgeX: Core WG Meeting @ Thu Oct 5, 2017 8am - 9am (PDT) (edgex-tsc-devops@lists.edgexfoundry.org)

Brett Preston
 

This event has been canceled and removed from your calendar.

EdgeX: Core WG Meeting

When
Thu Oct 5, 2017 8am – 9am Pacific Time
Where
https://zoom.us/j/201883906 (map)
Calendar
edgex-tsc-devops@...
Who
(Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)
Will include Core, Applications, Device and Device SDK, DevOps, QA/Test, and Requirements and Strategy Working Groups

Hi there,

EdgeX Working Group 1 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/201883906

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16468769923,,201883906# or +16699006833,,201883906#

Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
+1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
+1 877 853 5247 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 201 883 906
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=Qqq7sz4L88ze6B1M1tTIMQkO-eZL20cy

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account edgex-tsc-devops@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.

Core Working Group Meeting Minutes and Action items

James.White2@...
 

Thanks for all that attended today's core working group meeting.  Meeting minutes and action items from the meeting are available at:  https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/Core+Working+Group


Jim

EdgeX Core Working Group meeting tomorrow (9/21) 11am EST

James.White2@...
 

Reminder that the Core Working Group Meeting is at 11am EST (10am CST and 8am PST) tomorrow 9/21/17. Lots to discuss, but focus will be on Barcelona release matters. Please join us if you can.
Proposed Agenda


Barcelona Release
•    Propose freeze date:  Oct 2
•    Propose release day of Oct 20 (between Oct 1 and 18th, Andy and team are testing/QA and Jeremy is working/practicing release procedures, community is building release notes, docker-compose file, etc.)
•    Wiki page for Barcelona Release - what else should it contain
•    We need a survey from all leads on what’s in/out (especially from WG leads) for Barcelona
Build/CI
•    Release related work
o    Jeremy on task for getting a release process written up and in place for mid Oct (targeting getting doc in place soon)
o    Implementing one of the ONLP or ODL style release processes for now (my guidance to Jeremy was to get something in place as best and as quickly as possible and we’ll react after Barcelona to changes we think necessary)
o    May require a shift in versioning scheme/strategy (Jeremy to provide guidance)
?    All ok with the EdgeX release called Barcelona with version 1.0.0 of all the microservices?
•    Docker containers now being built and put into Nexus!
o    Jeremy wrapping up that effort
o    Issue:  can we push to Docker Hub with “latest” tag so that they are available to the public?
Test/QA
•    Great progress on blackbox testing
•    Cloud from IoTech getting each microservice (starting with Core Metadata) set of postman tests running per his existing Jenkins build script.
•    Working with Dell to resolve API issues/bugs in tests.  We need 100% of the tests to run successfully.
•    Turning over his Jenkins script to Jeremy as soon as possible so that Jeremy can translate Cloud's execution script(s) into JJB jobs.  
•    QA and Blackbox tests for Barcelona may need to be run manually for this release.
•    Jeremy will work to eventually get them kicked off nightly.
SDK update
•    More design done – hoping to have initial design done pre-Barcelona
•    Start refactor after that
•    Per last week, anymore discussion around C based SDK?
Project Management Tool
•    Move to other tool after Barcelona – on hold for now
Barcelona Show & Demos
•    Venue for Oct 5th now set (Fira Congress Hotel (http://www.firacongress.com/ -- 200 m to the Fira Congress Grand Via)
•    12 booths now planned
•    Agenda – some addition/changes (added time for Samsung proposal).  Provide other inputs
•    Dell/RSA demos just about ready to go
•    Other demo needs/updates??
Go Services
•    Dell Core Metadata microservice is complete.  Will have comparison numbers of Java vs Go Metadata for the Barcelona show
•    Held our first Go project meeting on styles, guidance, etc. Sept 15
•    Now have a project wiki page (https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/Go+Lang+Microservices+Project+Group)
•    Next meeting set for 9/26
o    Will start to look at libraries, styles, etc. (see minutes)
•    Questions about where is the Go code from the community.  Have to start to address when/how we open this up
New Business
Security Implantation Proposals
•    #1 – start the development of the Inbound Connection Manager with Fuse Security Service (post Barcelona)
•    #2 – provide an API proposal for microservice security APIs (for intercommunications and other microservice security needs) to security group for reaction and then implementation (post Barcelona)
Any other opens?


Canceled event: EdgeX: Core WG Meeting @ Thu Oct 12, 2017 8am - 9am (PDT) (edgex-tsc-devops@lists.edgexfoundry.org)

Brett Preston
 

This event has been canceled and removed from your calendar.

EdgeX: Core WG Meeting

When
Thu Oct 12, 2017 8am – 9am Pacific Time
Where
https://zoom.us/j/201883906 (map)
Calendar
edgex-tsc-devops@...
Who
(Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)
Will include Core, Applications, Device and Device SDK, DevOps, QA/Test, and Requirements and Strategy Working Groups

Hi there,

EdgeX Working Group 1 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/201883906

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16468769923,,201883906# or +16699006833,,201883906#

Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll) or +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
+1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
+1 877 853 5247 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 201 883 906
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=Qqq7sz4L88ze6B1M1tTIMQkO-eZL20cy

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account edgex-tsc-devops@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.

EdgeX CI Systems Update 1pm - 2pm CST

Jeremy Phelps
 

What: The Linux Foundation will be performing needed maintenance on all
of the systems that we host for EdgeX. We will be
performing system level as well as application level updates where possible.

When: Tuesday, October 3rd @ 13:00 - 14:00 CST

Why: There are outstanding system updates and application upgrades that
are pending.

Impact: Systems will be inaccessible for short amounts of time as they
get rebooted. Jenkins jobs will be paused before the window and any long
running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they would end beyond the window.

Systems Affected: Jenkins, Nexus, Chat, Ingress, Wiki

Notices will be posted to the mailing lists at the start and end of the maintenance.

Jeremy

Re: EdgeX CI Systems Update 1pm - 2pm CST

Jeremy Phelps
 

Hello all,
We are going to move this maintenance up to today.  The new Schedule is:
Monday, Oct 2nd @ 1:00pm - 2:00pm CST
Thanks!
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
What: The Linux Foundation will be performing needed maintenance on all
of the systems that we host for EdgeX. We will be
performing system level as well as application level updates where possible.

When: Tuesday, October 3rd @ 13:00 - 14:00 CST

Why: There are outstanding system updates and application upgrades that
are pending.

Impact: Systems will be inaccessible for short amounts of time as they
get rebooted. Jenkins jobs will be paused before the window and any long
running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they would end beyond the window.

Systems Affected: Jenkins, Nexus, Chat, Ingress, Wiki

Notices will be posted to the mailing lists at the start and end of the maintenance.

Jeremy

Re: EdgeX CI Systems Update 1pm - 2pm CST

Jeremy Phelps
 

Hello all,
My apologies but the timezone should read CDT and not CST.
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hello all,
We are going to move this maintenance up to today.  The new Schedule is:
Monday, Oct 2nd @ 1:00pm - 2:00pm CST
Thanks!
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
What: The Linux Foundation will be performing needed maintenance on all
of the systems that we host for EdgeX. We will be
performing system level as well as application level updates where possible.

When: Tuesday, October 3rd @ 13:00 - 14:00 CST

Why: There are outstanding system updates and application upgrades that
are pending.

Impact: Systems will be inaccessible for short amounts of time as they
get rebooted. Jenkins jobs will be paused before the window and any long
running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they would end beyond the window.

Systems Affected: Jenkins, Nexus, Chat, Ingress, Wiki

Notices will be posted to the mailing lists at the start and end of the maintenance.

Jeremy


Re: EdgeX CI Systems Update 1pm - 2pm CST

Jeremy Phelps
 

Hello all,
The EdgeX Jenkins systems will be put into shutdown mode at 12 pm CDT to prepare for the updates.  No new jobs will be added during this time.
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hello all,
My apologies but the timezone should read CDT and not CST.
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hello all,
We are going to move this maintenance up to today.  The new Schedule is:
Monday, Oct 2nd @ 1:00pm - 2:00pm CST
Thanks!
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
What: The Linux Foundation will be performing needed maintenance on all
of the systems that we host for EdgeX. We will be
performing system level as well as application level updates where possible.

When: Tuesday, October 3rd @ 13:00 - 14:00 CST

Why: There are outstanding system updates and application upgrades that
are pending.

Impact: Systems will be inaccessible for short amounts of time as they
get rebooted. Jenkins jobs will be paused before the window and any long
running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they would end beyond the window.

Systems Affected: Jenkins, Nexus, Chat, Ingress, Wiki

Notices will be posted to the mailing lists at the start and end of the maintenance.

Jeremy



Re: EdgeX CI Systems Update 1pm - 2pm CST

Jeremy Phelps
 

Hi all,
All CI-Systems have been updated and are back online and ready for use.
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hello all,
The EdgeX Jenkins systems will be put into shutdown mode at 12 pm CDT to prepare for the updates.  No new jobs will be added during this time.
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hello all,
My apologies but the timezone should read CDT and not CST.
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hello all,
We are going to move this maintenance up to today.  The new Schedule is:
Monday, Oct 2nd @ 1:00pm - 2:00pm CST
Thanks!
Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
What: The Linux Foundation will be performing needed maintenance on all
of the systems that we host for EdgeX. We will be
performing system level as well as application level updates where possible.

When: Tuesday, October 3rd @ 13:00 - 14:00 CST

Why: There are outstanding system updates and application upgrades that
are pending.

Impact: Systems will be inaccessible for short amounts of time as they
get rebooted. Jenkins jobs will be paused before the window and any long
running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they would end beyond the window.

Systems Affected: Jenkins, Nexus, Chat, Ingress, Wiki

Notices will be posted to the mailing lists at the start and end of the maintenance.

Jeremy




Invitation: EdgeX: Go/Arm build environment setup @ Thu Oct 26, 2017 7am - 8am (PDT) (edgex-tsc-devops@lists.edgexfoundry.org)

Brett Preston
 

EdgeX: Go/Arm build environment setup

When
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7am – 8am Pacific Time
Where
https://zoom.us/j/743863827 (map)
Calendar
edgex-tsc-devops@...
Who
(Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)
Hi there,

EdgeX Working Group 1 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/743863827

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,743863827# or +16465588656,,743863827#
Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 743 863 827
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=abCW6JZFmZSWmle8yKMYVlFSLePOvO9l

-----

Agenda:
1. What does our Arm and Go CI/Build environments need? How do they differ from the Java ones
2. What do our Arm and Go test environments need? How do they differ from the Java ones
3. What impact to the code bases do these additional build/CI environments bring (example of one we already talked about is get rid of ZMQ due to C/C++ library issue).
4. Cavium and Linaro have offered up potential environments. Do either, both, or others work for us? Can we target one to start?

Going?   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account edgex-tsc-devops@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP response. Learn More.

Reminder - Go/ARM build/CI environment special meeting

James.White2@...
 

Reminder that a special meeting to discuss Go and ARM build/CI environments is set for tomorrow at 9am CDT (meeting proceeding Core Working Group for those in the app dev teams).


Zoom meeting is:  https://zoom.us/j/743863827


Agenda:

  • What does our Arm and Go CI/Build environments need? How do they differ from the Java ones
  • What do our Arm and Go test environments need?  How do they differ from the Java ones
  • What impact to the code bases do these additional build/CI environments bring (example of one we already talked about is get rid of ZMQ due to C/C++ library issue).
  • Cavium and Linaro have offered up potential environments.  Do either, both, or others work for us?  Can we target one to start?


California pre-release version

Jeremy Phelps
 

Hi All,
I've discovered an issue coming up which we need to act on.  We currently have branches "master" and "barcelona".  A recent fix in barcelona required that we update the patch version number in some of the services.  The rest of the services are still at version 0.2.0, which is the same version of the pom's in the master branch.  This will cause some conflicts in SNAPSHOTS and STAGING repo and eventually release. 
The solution is to pick our version number for the California pre-release and update the poms to that version in the master branch.
I vote for 0.3.0 for California pre-release
Thoughts?
Jeremy

Re: California pre-release version

James.White2@...
 

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Jeremy,

 

California is anticipated to be v1.0.  Since we might need a few versions before then and even before the preview release in January, how about we set the preview release at 0.5.0.  That leaves a few dot releases open before and after to use for the possible updates like the one we are having to take on.

jim

 

From: edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@... [mailto:edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:01 PM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@...
Cc: Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] California pre-release version

 

Hi All,

I've discovered an issue coming up which we need to act on.  We currently have branches "master" and "barcelona".  A recent fix in barcelona required that we update the patch version number in some of the services.  The rest of the services are still at version 0.2.0, which is the same version of the pom's in the master branch.  This will cause some conflicts in SNAPSHOTS and STAGING repo and eventually release. 

The solution is to pick our version number for the California pre-release and update the poms to that version in the master branch.

I vote for 0.3.0 for California pre-release

Thoughts?

Jeremy

Re: California pre-release version

Jeremy Phelps
 

Hi Jim,
Yes that will work
Jeremy

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 4:05 PM, <James.White2@...> wrote:

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Jeremy,

 

California is anticipated to be v1.0.  Since we might need a few versions before then and even before the preview release in January, how about we set the preview release at 0.5.0.  That leaves a few dot releases open before and after to use for the possible updates like the one we are having to take on.

jim

 

From: edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@lists.edgexfoundry.org [mailto:edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:01 PM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@lists.edgexfoundry.org
Cc: Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] California pre-release version

 

Hi All,

I've discovered an issue coming up which we need to act on.  We currently have branches "master" and "barcelona".  A recent fix in barcelona required that we update the patch version number in some of the services.  The rest of the services are still at version 0.2.0, which is the same version of the pom's in the master branch.  This will cause some conflicts in SNAPSHOTS and STAGING repo and eventually release. 

The solution is to pick our version number for the California pre-release and update the poms to that version in the master branch.

I vote for 0.3.0 for California pre-release

Thoughts?

Jeremy


Re: California pre-release version

Jeremy Phelps
 

To go along with this:
I will also submit a patch to the barcelona branch that updates all of the poms to 0.2.1.  Since the branch was created from 0.2.0 and that is already release, we want it to produce 0.2.1 artifacts for SNAPSHOT and Staging so that when we have a patch release there it's not a big deal.  After a patch release we will bump the patch version up one more and rinse/repeat as necessary.
Jeremy

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hi Jim,
Yes that will work
Jeremy

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 4:05 PM, <James.White2@...> wrote:

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Jeremy,

 

California is anticipated to be v1.0.  Since we might need a few versions before then and even before the preview release in January, how about we set the preview release at 0.5.0.  That leaves a few dot releases open before and after to use for the possible updates like the one we are having to take on.

jim

 

From: edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@lists.edgexfoundry.org [mailto:edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:01 PM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@...undry.org
Cc: Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] California pre-release version

 

Hi All,

I've discovered an issue coming up which we need to act on.  We currently have branches "master" and "barcelona".  A recent fix in barcelona required that we update the patch version number in some of the services.  The rest of the services are still at version 0.2.0, which is the same version of the pom's in the master branch.  This will cause some conflicts in SNAPSHOTS and STAGING repo and eventually release. 

The solution is to pick our version number for the California pre-release and update the poms to that version in the master branch.

I vote for 0.3.0 for California pre-release

Thoughts?

Jeremy



Re: California pre-release version

Jeremy Phelps
 

Hi Jim,
I've got PR's targeting the barcelona branch with pom updates to 0.2.1.
Next is PR's targeting the master branch with pom updates to 0.5.0.
Obviously important that we keep these straight so let me know if I've targeted a wrong branch.
Jeremy

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
To go along with this:
I will also submit a patch to the barcelona branch that updates all of the poms to 0.2.1.  Since the branch was created from 0.2.0 and that is already release, we want it to produce 0.2.1 artifacts for SNAPSHOT and Staging so that when we have a patch release there it's not a big deal.  After a patch release we will bump the patch version up one more and rinse/repeat as necessary.
Jeremy

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hi Jim,
Yes that will work
Jeremy

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 4:05 PM, <James.White2@...> wrote:

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Jeremy,

 

California is anticipated to be v1.0.  Since we might need a few versions before then and even before the preview release in January, how about we set the preview release at 0.5.0.  That leaves a few dot releases open before and after to use for the possible updates like the one we are having to take on.

jim

 

From: edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@lists.edgexfoundry.org [mailto:edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Jeremy Phelps
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:01 PM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@...undry.org
Cc: Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] California pre-release version

 

Hi All,

I've discovered an issue coming up which we need to act on.  We currently have branches "master" and "barcelona".  A recent fix in barcelona required that we update the patch version number in some of the services.  The rest of the services are still at version 0.2.0, which is the same version of the pom's in the master branch.  This will cause some conflicts in SNAPSHOTS and STAGING repo and eventually release. 

The solution is to pick our version number for the California pre-release and update the poms to that version in the master branch.

I vote for 0.3.0 for California pre-release

Thoughts?

Jeremy




Cancel Meeting

Jeremy Phelps
 

Hi All,
I would like to cancel the DevOps meeting today.  I need the extra time to sort some issues in preparations for upcoming release.  They need to be handled today.  Apologies for the late notice.
Jeremy

Re: Cancel Meeting

James.White2@...
 

​No problem Jeremy.  If you have items you need to review with the org, I can add them to the Core Working Group meeting on Thursday.  I will probably update people on the items we discussed yesterday as a matter anyway.


From: edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@... <edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@...> on behalf of Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 10:18 AM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] Cancel Meeting
 
Hi All,
I would like to cancel the DevOps meeting today.  I need the extra time to sort some issues in preparations for upcoming release.  They need to be handled today.  Apologies for the late notice.
Jeremy