Date
Re: [Edgex-devel] Scheduled Maintenance on May 25th, 2018

Jeremy Phelps

Hi All,
Just a reminder that this maintenance is scheduled to happen today at 1pm-3pm PDT.
Jeremy

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 12:19 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
HI All,
The Linux Foundation will be performing system maintenance on EdgeX Systems.

Systems Affected:

Schedule:
    Systems will be generally unavailable:
    May 25th, 2018 from 1pm - 3pm PDT

Why:
    This maintenance will include necessary upgrades for applications as well
     as system level operating system updates.

Re: [Edgex-devel] Scheduled Maintenance on May 25th, 2018

Jeremy Phelps

This Maintenance will start in 5 minutes.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 8:23 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hi All,
Just a reminder that this maintenance is scheduled to happen today at 1pm-3pm PDT.
Jeremy

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 12:19 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
HI All,
The Linux Foundation will be performing system maintenance on EdgeX Systems.

Systems Affected:

Schedule:
    Systems will be generally unavailable:
    May 25th, 2018 from 1pm - 3pm PDT

Why:
    This maintenance will include necessary upgrades for applications as well
     as system level operating system updates.

Re: [Edgex-devel] Scheduled Maintenance on May 25th, 2018

Jeremy Phelps

The systems maintenance is now complete.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 2:56 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
This Maintenance will start in 5 minutes.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 8:23 AM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
Hi All,
Just a reminder that this maintenance is scheduled to happen today at 1pm-3pm PDT.
Jeremy

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 12:19 PM, Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...> wrote:
HI All,
The Linux Foundation will be performing system maintenance on EdgeX Systems.

Systems Affected:

Schedule:
    Systems will be generally unavailable:
    May 25th, 2018 from 1pm - 3pm PDT

Why:
    This maintenance will include necessary upgrades for applications as well
     as system level operating system updates.

Recent nexus3 upgrade

Jeremy Phelps

Hi All,
With the recent nexus3.edgexfoundry.org upgrade, we now have true anonymous docker pulls available.  You no longer have to do `docker login nexus3.edgexfoundry.org:10004` to pull images from staging for example.
Jeremy

Re: Recent nexus3 upgrade

Great stuff Jeremy – this will help eliminate several issues that inevitably arise with compose file and Nexus.