From: edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@... <edgex-tsc-devops-bounces@...> on behalf of Jeremy Phelps <jphelps@...>
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 4:35 PM
To: edgex-tsc-devops@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-devops] California Pre-Release

Hello all,
I built the containers locally and have pushed them up to docker hub.  They are now available by pulling as below.

docker pull edgexfoundry/export-distro-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/export-client-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/core-command-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/core-metadata-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/core-data-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release

As we discussed I did not branch cut or tag a git SHA as these are just available as a show.  The CICD around go services will be done very shortly and I look forward to have Jenkins do stuff for us.
Let me know if you should need anything else.
Jeremy

Dellabianca, Alberto

Thanks for the great work. I have a question related to the docker-compose for v0.5: is it going to include “core-config-seed” in Java or Go?

Thank you

Alberto

I'll take a look this coming week and create the Docker Compose files as dicussed as well.

Jim

I built the containers locally and have pushed them up to docker hub.  They are now available by pulling as below.

docker pull edgexfoundry/export-distro-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/export-client-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/core-command-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/core-metadata-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release
docker pull edgexfoundry/core-data-go:0.5.0-california-pre-release

As we discussed I did not branch cut or tag a git SHA as these are just available as a show.  The CICD around go services will be done very shortly and I look forward to have Jenkins do stuff for us.

Let me know if you should need anything else.

Hi Alberto - we have Samsung contributing a config-seed in Go but that hasn't worked through our intake process yet.  We are hoping to get the new process adopted this week and then bring all their code submissions through that process there after.

I do still have on my list to upgrade the compose files to the latest docker compose versions

Jim