From: Project Services <notifications@...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 at 01:22
Subject: IT-16630 Request the instruction for replicating TIG Server of EdgeX Foundry
To: <cherry@...>

Jordan Conway commented:

Hi Cherry,

I've attached the elastic beanstalk config folder as well as the terraform config we use to setup this instance.

It likely won't work "out of the box" because the terraform config relies on other multi-project/account modules across our infrastructure that are not easily shared but it will give you an idea of how the configuration is done.
edgex-tigstack-eb.tar.gz tigstack-eb.tf

System Administrator changed the status to Waiting for customer.

Jordan Conway changed the status to Resolved.

Jordan Conway resolved this as Done.

How was our service for this request?

Very poor

Poor

Neither good nor poor

Good

Very good

View request · Turn off this request's notifications

This is shared with Cherry Wang.

Cloud Tsai