From: EdgeX-TSC-Device-Services@... <EdgeX-TSC-Device-Services@...> On Behalf Of Cloud Tsai
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2019 12:31 AM
To: edgex-tsc-qa-test@...; edgex-tsc-device-services@...; EdgeX-TSC-Certification@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-device-services] Prototype- Blackbox test of Device-Virtual with Robot Framework

Hi all,

We made a prototype of blackbox test of device-virtual using Robot.  Please help take a look whether it is appropriate.  I plan to present the attached slide in the next Certification working group meeting.  It hasn't been applied the taf structure, but it is runnable with the standard Robot framework.

https://github.com/FelixTing/Playground_RobotFramework

The plan is to use robot file to define the spec (test cases) for all the services, and the test report is easy to understand by all kinds of users.

Cloud Tsai

Join EdgeX-TSC-QA-Test@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.