Re: EdgeX Foundry v1.0.1 Performance Summary
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Here is the updated version of the performance summary.
We include the resource usage table of Redis in this version.
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 21:58, Cloud Tsai <cloud@...
We collected the performance summary on Raspberry Pi and Dell Gateway 3000 as attached. It includes the test with security services and Redis.
Thanks for the suggestion from Robin, I've added some remark on the end to end exported time table. Hope it becomes clearer.
Here are some notes for the report:
- For the start up time, Mongo is shorter than Redis. With security, there are more services, so the start up time is increased.
- For the end to end exported, Redis is quicker than Mongo.
- We haven't included the resource usage of Redis.
- Opened a bug for core-data with Redis
That's why some of the end to end exported time is N/A.
- Kong image is unavailable for ARM64, so we don't collect the result with security on Raspberry Pi
We can discuss more on QA WG meeting.
Join EdgeX-TSC-QA-Test@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.