From: EdgeX-TSC-QA-Test@... <EdgeX-TSC-QA-Test@...> On Behalf Of Gregg, James R
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2018 4:18 PM
To: EdgeX-TSC-QA-Test@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-QA-Test] Help Needed for additional validation of TIG stack

Is there a need for a place to host the InfluxDB and Grafana dashboard for the performance testing that is being discussed for the Edinburgh release?  I am willing to gain Intel management approval for a cloud hosting environment and help build out the infrastructure, if there’s a need for it for the future testing.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG / RSD DevOps / Cloud Software Engineer

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Join EdgeX-TSC-QA-Test@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.