Date

Re: Next QA/Test Meeting

Rodney

Hey, Andy,

I would be in support of the alternating meeting schedule.  I’m a negative on meeting Tuesday the 8th at 4 p.m. PDT due to a scheduling conflict.

~Rodney

On Oct 3, 2019, at 14:44, Andrew Foster <andy@...> wrote:

Folks,

With most of the team our there is no QA/Test WG meeting this week. The next scheduled meeting is October 10 at 4pm PDT. The new regular Tuesday (9am PDT) meeting time will start on October 15th.  It’s been a couple of week since our last meeting, so how does the WG feel about bringing this forward to the  8th at 4pm PDT ?

Also the 9am PDT time works well for the US and Europe but is very late for our colleagues in Asia (most of the QA/Test team). I suggest we switch between 9am PDT and 4pm PDT on alternate weeks.  Is the WG okay with this ?

Thanks,

Andy

Re: Next QA/Test Meeting

Jim White

+1 from me for alternate weeks.

On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 at 13:44, Andrew Foster <andy@...> wrote:

Folks,

With most of the team our there is no QA/Test WG meeting this week. The next scheduled meeting is October 10 at 4pm PDT. The new regular Tuesday (9am PDT) meeting time will start on October 15th.  It’s been a couple of week since our last meeting, so how does the WG feel about bringing this forward to the  8th at 4pm PDT ?

Also the 9am PDT time works well for the US and Europe but is very late for our colleagues in Asia (most of the QA/Test team). I suggest we switch between 9am PDT and 4pm PDT on alternate weeks.  Is the WG okay with this ?

Thanks,

Andy

Next QA/Test Meeting

Andrew Foster

Folks,

With most of the team our there is no QA/Test WG meeting this week. The next scheduled meeting is October 10 at 4pm PDT. The new regular Tuesday (9am PDT) meeting time will start on October 15th.  It’s been a couple of week since our last meeting, so how does the WG feel about bringing this forward to the  8th at 4pm PDT ?

Also the 9am PDT time works well for the US and Europe but is very late for our colleagues in Asia (most of the QA/Test team). I suggest we switch between 9am PDT and 4pm PDT on alternate weeks.  Is the WG okay with this ?

Thanks,

Andy

Re: black box testing with security enabled for Fuji release

Gregg, James R

I’m available anytime on the 15th

~ James Gregg