EdgeX June 1-2 Technical Workshop FINAL - w/ Meeting Notes

Zolfonoon, Riaz

Dear EdgeX Security Working Group members,

I added few slides to the overall deck as suggested by Brett (see link below). Brett also has identified a google doc workspace for us, but I’m waiting for permission to upload the security requirements document. In the meantime, the document is available on EdgeX doc wiki:

https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/Architecture--Security?preview=/328070/329366/FuseSecurityRequirements-Jan2017.pdf

Let’s use this email alias for future communication.

Thanks, Riaz