From: EdgeX-TSC-Security@... <EdgeX-TSC-Security@...> On Behalf Of Zeng, Tingyu
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2019 9:23 AM
To: EdgeX-TSC-Security@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-security] Request to review edgex-go PR #1719

Can we have someone to have inputs and review the PR below ? This is blocking the rest of issues we are listing in the project . Any comments and suggested are welcome.

https://github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/pull/1719

Thanks

Tingyu

Join EdgeX-TSC-Security@lists.edgexfoundry.org to automatically receive all group messages.