Re: Question about gokey password generation?

espy

On 4/14/20 10:31 AM, Tony Espy wrote:

On 4/14/20 10:29 AM, Tingyu.Zeng@... wrote:

Tony,

The link to the issue can be found here:

https://github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/issues/1946

This issue was triaged at the end of last year by the group and it was decided it is no within the scope of Geneva release due to reasons below:

1. The move towards of Redis database and  leaving Mongo
2. Prefer to use built-in Vault as database generator for Redis
3. Such issue needs to be consistent with a broader topic of how to vent/evaluate 3rd party components/plugins on a project level.
Thanks Tingyu!
Tingyu -

Just a heads-up re: another bug I just opened this morning concerning our Root CA cert configuration:

https://github.com/edgexfoundry/edgex-go/issues/2495

Perhaps we can put this on tomorrow's agenda?

Tingyu