From: EdgeX-TSC-Security@... [mailto:EdgeX-TSC-Security@...] On Behalf Of Michael Hall
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 3:44 PM
To: Maemalynn Meanor; edgex-tsc-security@...
Cc: Brett Preston
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-security] Blog: Security Services in California release

Hi Mae,

Here's a link to a draft for my next blog entry, about the security services introduced in the California release. It doesn't go into a lot of technical detail, but gives an overview of what the benefit of those services are and the role they play in the overall architecture of EdgeX Foundry.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yghKb3NkinqSVyUYDTNVujmVYB_6z5q_TSj6IKBXqQQ/edit?usp=sharing

I've also copied the Security WG mailing list on this. David, Tingu, Alain this is based off the information I got from your presentation to the TSC last month. Can you also review the text and let me know if I got anything wrong, or anything that you would like to be added? The purpose of the blog post is to spread awareness that we have these security services now, and then if people are interested in more details we can direct from there.

Thank you all!

--
Michael Hall
Contractor, The Linux Foundation