Date

EdgeX Security WG Meeting (Weekly) - Wed, 04/24/2019 8:00am-9:00am #cal-reminder

EdgeX-TSC-Security@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-Security@...>

Reminder:
EdgeX Security WG Meeting (Weekly)

When:
Wednesday, 24 April 2019
8:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/576218946

Organizer:
EdgeX-TSC-Security@...

EdgeX Security WG Meeting. Meeting content posted to Security WG Wiki.
Meeting Lead: David Ferriera, Security WG Chair, david.ferriera@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/576218946

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,576218946# or +16465588656,,576218946#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free)
    +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 576 218 946
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=t6UX5OTIE0SFrIk-9MMnBPbFjE3dZ_xx

Security Work Group Meeting tomorrow

White2, James

All,

A reminder that the Security WG will have its weekly meeting tomorrow at 10am CDT.  Find connection information here:  https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/Security+Working+Group.

Tingyu Zeng from my team will be leading the group meeting tomorrow and after any quick updates, the meeting will focus on Security road map beyond Edinburgh.   Below is Fuji road mapping slide for the Seoul Face-to-face meeting next week.  Many of the items come from the discussion led by Bryon last week.  Reaction, additions, refinements sought in advance of the Fuji planning meeting.

Jim White

Director, IoT Platform Development Team & Distinguished Engineer

EdgeX Foundry Technical Steering Committee Vice Chairman

Cancelled Event: EdgeX Security WG Meeting (Weekly) - Wednesday, 1 May 2019 #cal-cancelled

EdgeX-TSC-Security@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-Security@...>

Cancelled: EdgeX Security WG Meeting (Weekly)

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Wednesday, 1 May 2019
8:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/576218946

Organizer:
EdgeX-TSC-Security@...

EdgeX Security WG Meeting. Meeting content posted to Security WG Wiki.
Meeting Lead: David Ferriera, Security WG Chair, david.ferriera@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/576218946

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,576218946# or +16465588656,,576218946#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free)
    +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 576 218 946
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=t6UX5OTIE0SFrIk-9MMnBPbFjE3dZ_xx

EdgeX Security WG Meeting (Weekly) - Wed, 04/17/2019 8:00am-9:00am #cal-reminder

EdgeX-TSC-Security@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC-Security@...>

Reminder:
EdgeX Security WG Meeting (Weekly)

When:
Wednesday, 17 April 2019
8:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/576218946

Organizer:
EdgeX-TSC-Security@...

EdgeX Security WG Meeting. Meeting content posted to Security WG Wiki.
Meeting Lead: David Ferriera, Security WG Chair, david.ferriera@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/576218946

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,576218946# or +16465588656,,576218946#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free)
    +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 576 218 946
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=t6UX5OTIE0SFrIk-9MMnBPbFjE3dZ_xx

Re: Security WG meeting

Malini Bhandaru

Inline comments Jim

From: <EdgeX-TSC-Security@...> on behalf of "White2, James via Lists.Edgexfoundry.Org" <James.White2=dell.com@...>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2019 at 6:58 PM
To: "ian.johnson@..." <ian.johnson@...>
Cc: "EdgeX-TSC-Security@..." <EdgeX-TSC-Security@...>
Subject: Re: [Edgex-tsc-security] Security WG meeting

Thanks Ian – sorry for the mix up.  Here are the links:

Addressing security issues (CVE):

https://wiki.edgexfoundry.org/display/FA/Security+Working+Group?preview=/329467/27492766/EdgeX%20Process%20for%20Addressing%20Security%20Issues-v5.pdf

I would make each a section:

  1. Setup SIR Team, with sub-sections: Team composition, Ratification, Tenure, Handling Vacancies, Role: Handling the security issues
  2. Security-Issues Email address set up. For privately and responsibly reporting security issues to the SIR Team
  3. Security Issues Landing page set up.
  4. Response Procedure
    1. EdgeX Code
    2. 3 rd Party Dependencies

    The contents of sections 2-4 look done to me.

Some minor edits:

  1. s/chairman/chairperson
  2. s/effected/affected

Protecting EdgeX Secrets for Edinburgh: