Topics

Authentication Specification uploaded to google docs

David Ferriera

Hi All,

   I added some information and cleaned up some wording.  Google docs conversion had some hiccups, but should be okay now for the most part.

   I opened the comments pane.  Feel free to add comments.

   Here is the direct link to the document.

Thanks,
-David

--
David Ferriera | Forgerock
Senior Director, Cloud Technology | Office of the CTO

White2, James

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Thanks for this David.  Good work on this effort!

   I added some information and cleaned up some wording.  Google docs conversion had some hiccups, but should be okay now for the most part.

   I opened the comments pane.  Feel free to add comments.

   Here is the direct link to the document.

Thanks,

-David

--

David Ferriera | Forgerock

Senior Director, Cloud Technology | Office of the CTO

t +1 408.454.8189 | w forgerock.com

David Ferriera

Can we make sure everybody has access?  I have received quite a few "request for access" emails.