EdgeX Vertical Solutions Working Group EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions@lists.edgexfoundry.org
Mail list for EdgeX TSC Vertical Solutions Working Group discussions. EdgeX mail lists with common topics and high volume traffic utilize hashtags, including EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions@lists.edgexfoundry.org. Messages to this mail list will require the use of one of the available hashtags (see below).
Calendar Invites: To add the Vertical Solutions WG calendar to your calendars, please "Subscribe" to the following iCalendar: https://lists.edgexfoundry.org/g/EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions/ics/1983948/218215123/feed.ics
- You “tag” a message with a hashtag by including it somewhere in the subject line of the message, preferably at the end of the subject. Example: More information on hashtag use #general. A hashtag has an effect only if placed on the first message in a topic, and will be applied to all messages within the topic.
- Hashtags have several uses within groups.io, including searching and controlling certain behaviors of topics and messages.
- Searching: Hashtags can be searched on to easily find all messages tagged with it. If a group uses a hashtag called #intro for new member introductions, for example, then clicking on it in the hashtag list will produce all messages in which new group members have introduced themselves.
- Muting: Group members who read their messages via email can click on “Mute” for any hashtag at the bottom of the email to stop receiving messages tagged with that hashtag.
- Project owners can request additional creation of hashtags for use by emailing the EdgeX Program Manager.
EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions@lists.edgexfoundry.org Hashtags Available:
See more details on Groups.io hashtags here.
- 101 Members
- 57 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.