Re: Export Service to InfluxDB

White2, James

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential

Hi David,

We welcome contributions and input to “export services”, I encourage you to connect also with our Applications Working Group Chair – Janko Isidorovic (copied).

We are starting to see that the export services will need a bit of a redesign in order to scale better.  I am proposing at the next face to face meeting in June an SDK like approach that allows export distribution services to more easily be created and used independent from one another (something Alberto Dellabianca and I have discussed).  Look for more information in upcoming working group meetings.  But that should not stop you from offering up ideas and starting to contribute.

Distinguished Engineer, IoT Platform Development Team Lead