From: EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions@... <EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions@...> On Behalf Of Corrion, Bradley W
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 3:58 PM
To: EdgeX-TSC-Vertical-Solutions@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-vertical-solutions] Hackathon WIP presentation #commerce

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Hi All,

Thanks for the great conversation last week around the hackathon.  I’ve attached the slides written during the conversation.

How does Tuesday @ 8AM PST sound for a follow up call?

Remember, these are the questions assigned as homework:

  • Question #1: Vote for top 2 event names (slide 5)
  • Question #2: suggest then rank judging criteria (slide 8)
  • Question #3: What would success look like?  What are the evidences that the event worked for the audience?

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Corrion
Retail Solutions Division