Topics

Hackathon WIP presentation #commerce

Corrion, Bradley W

Hi All,

Thanks for the great conversation last week around the hackathon.  I’ve attached the slides written during the conversation.

How does Tuesday @ 8AM PST sound for a follow up call?

Remember, these are the questions assigned as homework:

       Question #1: Vote for top 2 event names (slide 5)

       Question #2: suggest then rank judging criteria (slide 8)

       Question #3: What would success look like?  What are the evidences that the event worked for the audience?

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Corrion
Retail Solutions Division

Architect, Open Retail Initiative

@bradcorrion
480-552-3366 (w)

480-216-8483 (m)

Henry Lau

Yes, I can do Tuesday (7/23) @ 8am PST.

Thanks

Henry

Thanks for the great conversation last week around the hackathon.  I’ve attached the slides written during the conversation.

How does Tuesday @ 8AM PST sound for a follow up call?

Remember, these are the questions assigned as homework:

  • Question #1: Vote for top 2 event names (slide 5)
  • Question #2: suggest then rank judging criteria (slide 8)
  • Question #3: What would success look like?  What are the evidences that the event worked for the audience?

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Corrion
Retail Solutions Division

Architect, Open Retail Initiative

@bradcorrion
480-552-3366 (w)

480-216-8483 (m)

Jean.Marie.Martini@...

Tuesday works for me as well, thank you.

Enjoy your weekends.

Best,

Jean Marie