Topics

Guest speaker Andy Laudato re-scheduled for Wednesday's Commerce Project #commerce

Corrion, Bradley W

Hi All,

Just a note to say that we were able to re-schedule Andy Laudato’s presentation to this Wednesday’ Commerce Project meeting.  We hope to see you at the meeting.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Corrion
Retail, Banking, Hospitality and Education, IOTG

Architect, Open Retail Initiative

@bradcorrion
480-552-3366 (w)

480-216-8483 (m)

Shepherd, Jason A

Great, looking forward to it!

Just a note to say that we were able to re-schedule Andy Laudato’s presentation to this Wednesday’ Commerce Project meeting.  We hope to see you at the meeting.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad Corrion
Retail, Banking, Hospitality and Education, IOTG

Architect, Open Retail Initiative

@bradcorrion
480-552-3366 (w)

480-216-8483 (m)