Re: remove committer from several repos (GitHub ID: dweomer)

Malini Bhandaru

+1

From: <EdgeX-TSC@...> on behalf of "Ike Alisson via Lists.Edgexfoundry.Org" <ike.alisson=gmail.com@...>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2019 at 9:22 AM
To: "Corrion, Bradley W" <bradley.w.corrion@...>
Cc: "EdgeX-TSC@..." <EdgeX-TSC@...>
Subject: Re: [Edgex-tsc] remove committer from several repos (GitHub ID: dweomer)

+1

_______________________________
Ike Alısson
GSM :                +46 707 60 99 00
E-mail:               ike.alisson@...

Webpage:          www.alicon.se

_______________________________

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.  Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Den mån 19 aug. 2019 kl 17:53 skrev Corrion, Bradley W <bradley.w.corrion@...>:

+1