Date
! Wanted: LF Edge Booth Demos + Volunteers (ONS Europe, Sept. 23-25)

Jill Lovato <jlovato@...>

Members of the LF Edge Community,

LF Edge will host a booth at the upcoming Open Networking Summit Europe, taking place September 23-25 in Antwerp, Belgium. As part of our exhibit, we'd like to feature a diversity of project video demos to be played on one of two monitors. (One monitor will feature a loop of the demos while the other will be reserved for playing specific demo videos on-demand).

If you are interested in showcasing a project demo, please fill out this submission form by September 6. Demos themselves will need to be submitted by September 13 (we will follow up with demo managers separately with submission instructions).

A few guidelines for demos submissions:
  • All demos must feature an LF Edge project use case, blue print, or solution
  • Anything construed as marketing for a proprietary solution or advertisement for your company will not be permitted
  • Demo owners will be responsible for compiling a 1-3 minute video (MP3 or MP4 format) demo no later than Sept. 13
  • Priority will be given to new demos not previously exhibited
We also need volunteers to staff the booth onsite at ONS EU. Please see the sign up sheet, here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G1W4XgJO54nWOW-miF_Gu7jzzSYLseWnJ16wnjnuZQc/edit?usp=sharing

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, and thank you in advance!

--
Jill Lovato
Senior PR Manager

Re: Request: additional committers in device services

Iain Anderson

This change is now approved, with votes in favor from Trevor, Keith, Jim, Brad, James, Rodney and myself (plus non-binding community member votes). I shall request the change be actioned via LF.

Thanks all,
Iain

TSC Members,
Please vote to approve addition of the following contributors to committers groups:

to device-grove-c-committers: BinduRao2018 (Bindu Rao)
to device-sdk-c-committers: edward-scott (Ed Scott)

Thanks,
Iain

Re: Request: additional committers in device services

Trevor Conn

+1

Trevor

Re: Request: additional committers in device services

Ike Alisson

+1
_______________________________
Ike Alısson
GSM :                +46 707 60 99 00
E-mail:               ike.alisson@...
Webpage:          www.alicon.se
_______________________________
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.  Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Den tors 22 aug. 2019 kl 12:41 skrev Iain Anderson <iain@...>:

I count six votes in favor (including myself) from TSC members; I think
seven are needed?

- Iain

On 19/08/2019 13:05, Iain Anderson via Lists.Edgexfoundry.Org wrote:
> TSC Members,
> Please vote to approve addition of the following contributors to
> committers groups:
>
> to device-grove-c-committers: BinduRao2018 (Bindu Rao)
> to device-sdk-c-committers: edward-scott (Ed Scott)
>
> Thanks,
> Iain

Re: Request: additional committers in device services

Iain Anderson

I count six votes in favor (including myself) from TSC members; I think seven are needed?

- Iain

On 19/08/2019 13:05, Iain Anderson via Lists.Edgexfoundry.Org wrote:
TSC Members,
Please vote to approve addition of the following contributors to committers groups:

to device-grove-c-committers: BinduRao2018 (Bindu Rao)
to device-sdk-c-committers: edward-scott (Ed Scott)

Thanks,
Iain

Upcoming Event: EdgeX TSC Meeting (Weekly) - Wed, 08/21/2019 7:00am-8:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

EdgeX-TSC@lists.edgexfoundry.org Calendar <EdgeX-TSC@...>

Reminder: EdgeX TSC Meeting (Weekly)

When: Wednesday, 21 August 2019, 7:00am to 8:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/983155298

Organizer: EdgeX-TSC@...

Meeting Lead: Keith Steele, EdgeX TSC Chair, keith@...
-----
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/983155298

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,983155298# or +16465588656,983155298#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    +1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free)
    +1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 983 155 298
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=mkFexUxEcqHlvXHw53PqScTDRvS48PiQ

Re: remove committer from several repos (GitHub ID: dweomer)

Gregg, James R

With Malini, Brad, Rodney, Jim, Michael and my own approval (along with some non-binding community member votes approving), this change is approved.

I will coordinate the request via the formal Linux Foundation process by submitting a Jira Service Desk ticket.

Thank you all.

James Gregg

From: <EdgeX-TSC@...> on behalf of "Ike Alisson via Lists.Edgexfoundry.Org" <ike.alisson=gmail.com@...>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2019 at 9:22 AM
To: "Corrion, Bradley W" <bradley.w.corrion@...>
Cc: "EdgeX-TSC@..." <EdgeX-TSC@...>

+1

_______________________________
Ike Alısson
GSM :                +46 707 60 99 00
E-mail:               ike.alisson@...

Webpage:          www.alicon.se

_______________________________

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.  Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Den mån 19 aug. 2019 kl 17:53 skrev Corrion, Bradley W <bradley.w.corrion@...>:

+1

From: <EdgeX-TSC@...> on behalf of "Ike Alisson via Lists.Edgexfoundry.Org" <ike.alisson=gmail.com@...>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2019 at 9:22 AM

[...]