Topics

Request to add Ernesto Ojeda / Lisa Rashidi-Ranjbar to edgex-ui-clojure repo as committers

Ike Alisson

+1
VBR/Ike
_______________________________
Ike Alısson
GSM :                +46 707 60 99 00
E-mail:               ike.alisson@...
Webpage:          www.alicon.se
_______________________________
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.  Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Den ons 26 juni 2019 kl 21:38 skrev Gregg, James R <james.r.gregg@...>:

Thank you all for the approval. We got the votes needed for this one. Now if we can just get the task completed with LF help we’ll soon have the code building and releasing soon.

On Jun 26, 2019, at 2:29 PM, Rodney Hess <rodney@...> wrote:

+1

On Jun 26, 2019, at 15:17, espy <espy@...> wrote:

+1

On 6/26/19 1:24 PM, Gregg, James R wrote:

TSC,

We have completed the root cause analysis on the build issues for edgex-ui-clojure.  At this time, I’m requesting TSC approval to add Ernesto Ojeda and Lisa Rashidi-Ranjbar as committers to the edgex-ui-clojure repo.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RBHE DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Gregg, James R

Thank you all for the approval. We got the votes needed for this one. Now if we can just get the task completed with LF help we’ll soon have the code building and releasing soon.

On Jun 26, 2019, at 2:29 PM, Rodney Hess <rodney@...> wrote:

+1

On Jun 26, 2019, at 15:17, espy <espy@...> wrote:

+1

On 6/26/19 1:24 PM, Gregg, James R wrote:

TSC,

We have completed the root cause analysis on the build issues for edgex-ui-clojure.  At this time, I’m requesting TSC approval to add Ernesto Ojeda and Lisa Rashidi-Ranjbar as committers to the edgex-ui-clojure repo.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RBHE DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Rodney

+1

On Jun 26, 2019, at 15:17, espy <espy@...> wrote:

+1

On 6/26/19 1:24 PM, Gregg, James R wrote:

TSC,

We have completed the root cause analysis on the build issues for edgex-ui-clojure.  At this time, I’m requesting TSC approval to add Ernesto Ojeda and Lisa Rashidi-Ranjbar as committers to the edgex-ui-clojure repo.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RBHE DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

espy

+1

On 6/26/19 1:24 PM, Gregg, James R wrote:

TSC,

We have completed the root cause analysis on the build issues for edgex-ui-clojure.  At this time, I’m requesting TSC approval to add Ernesto Ojeda and Lisa Rashidi-Ranjbar as committers to the edgex-ui-clojure repo.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RBHE DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Johanson, Michael

+1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

We have completed the root cause analysis on the build issues for edgex-ui-clojure.  At this time, I’m requesting TSC approval to add Ernesto Ojeda and Lisa Rashidi-Ranjbar as committers to the edgex-ui-clojure repo.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RBHE DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Keith Steele

+1

On 26 Jun 2019, at 10:46, Joe Pearson <joe.pearson@...> wrote:

+1

Joseph "Joe" Pearson

Technology Strategist

IBM Cloud

1 770 626 0433 Office

joe.pearson@...

We have completed the root cause analysis on the build issues for edgex-ui-clojure.  At this time, I’m requesting TSC approval to add Ernesto Ojeda and Lisa Rashidi-Ranjbar as committers to the edgex-ui-clojure repo.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RBHE DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Joe Pearson

+1

Joseph "Joe" Pearson

Technology Strategist

IBM Cloud

1 770 626 0433 Office

joe.pearson@...

We have completed the root cause analysis on the build issues for edgex-ui-clojure.  At this time, I’m requesting TSC approval to add Ernesto Ojeda and Lisa Rashidi-Ranjbar as committers to the edgex-ui-clojure repo.

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RBHE DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...