Topics

Akram Ahmad for Committer status on device-sdk-go

Jeremy.Phelps@...

Hi,

I’d like to submit Akram (akramtexas) for committer status on the device-sdk-go repo in edgexfoundry.

Jeremy Phelps

Jeremy.Phelps@...

Round Rock, TX USA

Andrew Foster

+1

I’d like to submit Akram (akramtexas) for committer status on the device-sdk-go repo in edgexfoundry.

Jeremy Phelps

Jeremy.Phelps@...

Round Rock, TX USA

Gregg, James R

+1

~ James Gregg

I’d like to submit Akram (akramtexas) for committer status on the device-sdk-go repo in edgexfoundry.

Jeremy Phelps

Jeremy.Phelps@...

Round Rock, TX USA

Steve Osselton

+1

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 16:34, <Jeremy.Phelps@...> wrote:

Hi,

I’d like to submit Akram (akramtexas) for committer status on the device-sdk-go repo in edgexfoundry.

Jeremy Phelps

Jeremy.Phelps@...

Engineering Director
IOTech Systems Ltd.

Ike Alisson <ike.alisson@...>

+1
_______________________________
Ike Alısson
GSM :                +46 707 60 99 00
E-mail:               ike.alisson@...
Webpage:          www.alicon.se
_______________________________
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.  Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.

Den tors 14 mars 2019 kl 14:09 skrev Steve Osselton <steve@...>:

+1

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 16:34, <Jeremy.Phelps@...> wrote:

Hi,

I’d like to submit Akram (akramtexas) for committer status on the device-sdk-go repo in edgexfoundry.

Jeremy Phelps

Jeremy.Phelps@...

Engineering Director
IOTech Systems Ltd.