From: EdgeX-TSC-Device-Services@... <EdgeX-TSC-Device-Services@...> On Behalf Of Gregg, James R
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 9:24 PM
To: EdgeX-TSC@...; edgex-tsc-device-services@...
Cc: EdgeX-TSC-DevOps@...
Subject: [Edgex-tsc-device-services] GitHub Audit: Empty repos

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

TSC Members,

An audit of the EdgeX Foundry GitHub repos was completed last week and briefly discussed in the DevOps WG.    Below are the result of the audit which identifies empty repositories.

We would to disposition all of the empty repos which do not have an owner or a plan for further development.  There should not be any duplicate repos where code could slip into the main organization without proper peer review by a WG lead.

Please review this below list of repos and report back to me any actions which are recommended (deletion, archive, plans for code drop etc..)

Label

Repository

Files

Last Commit

Notes

(EMPTY)

edgexfoundry/device-opcua-c

11/29/2018 20:58

Updated 8 months ago by JPWKU

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry/jenkins_pipeline_presentation

Jenkinsfile, README.md

2/27/2018 21:58

Label

Repository

Files

Last Commit

Notes

Plan

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry-holding/device-opcua

README.md

10/3/2018 1:28

Updated 9 months ago by jwagantall

[EMPTY]

edgexfoundry-holding/test

12/3/2018 4:44

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry-holding/regression-test

README.md

7/10/2019 19:36

Under development with plans for Fuji release

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry-holding/protocol-ezmq-python

README.md

10/30/2018 0:34

Updated 9 months ago by jwagantall

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry-holding/edgex-taf

README.md

6/20/2019 14:28

Under development with plans for Fuji release

[EMPTY]

edgexfoundry-holding/device-bacnet-c

6/13/2019 7:06

(EMPTY)

edgexfoundry-holding/edgex-appl-services

12/4/2018 20:19

Updated 7 months ago by JPWKU

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry-holding/ci-snaps-common

README.md

4/18/2019 17:41

Updated 3 months ago by MilJ19LF

[EMPTY]

edgexfoundry-holding/device-opcua-c

3/29/2019 13:52

[EMPTY]

edgexfoundry-holding/device-bluetooth-c

3/29/2019 13:52

[EMPTY]

edgexfoundry-holding/management-executor

5/28/2018 6:36

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry-holding/edgex-mongo-init

README.md

7/10/2019 21:44

Open PR with current dialog

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry-holding/edgex-taf-common

README.md

7/10/2019 19:26

Under development with plans for Fuji release

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry-holding/device-snmp-go

README.md

5/7/2019 18:02

Updated 2 months ago by MilJ19LF

Already moved out and included in Edinburgh

(< 5 files)

edgexfoundry-holding/app-service-configurable

README.md

6/18/2019 21:14

Updated 24 days ago by MilJ19LF

Under development with plans for Fuji release

Thank you

James Gregg

IOTG RBHE DevOps | EdgeX Foundry DevOps

Email: james.r.gregg@...

Tel: (480) 552-7965

Dell Corporation Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number: 2081369
Registered address: Dell House, The Boulevard, Cain Road, Bracknell,  Berkshire, RG12 1LF, UK.
Company details for other Dell UK entities can be found on  www.dell.co.uk.