Topics

New Committer

Steve Osselton

Hi Guys,

I would like to propose Toby Mosby (Intel) as a committer for the C and Go device service
SDKs. Can you signal approval in the usual way.

Thanks Steve.
--
Engineering Director
IOTech Systems Ltd.

Andrew Foster

+1

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 19:43, Steve Osselton <steve@...> wrote:
Hi Guys,

I would like to propose Toby Mosby (Intel) as a committer for the C and Go device service
SDKs. Can you signal approval in the usual way.

Thanks Steve.
--
Engineering Director
IOTech Systems Ltd.

Trevor.Conn@...

+1

I would like to propose Toby Mosby (Intel) as a committer for the C and Go device service

SDKs. Can you signal approval in the usual way.

Thanks Steve.
--

Engineering Director

IOTech Systems Ltd.

Drasko DRASKOVIC <drasko.draskovic@...>

+1

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019, 20:48 <James.White2@... wrote:

+1

I would like to propose Toby Mosby (Intel) as a committer for the C and Go device service

SDKs. Can you signal approval in the usual way.

Thanks Steve.
--

Engineering Director

IOTech Systems Ltd.

Gregg, James R

+1

~ James Gregg

I would like to propose Toby Mosby (Intel) as a committer for the C and Go device service

SDKs. Can you signal approval in the usual way.

Thanks Steve.
--

Engineering Director

IOTech Systems Ltd.

espy

+1

On 2/20/19 2:43 PM, Steve Osselton wrote:
Hi Guys,

I would like to propose Toby Mosby (Intel) as a committer for the C and Go device service
SDKs. Can you signal approval in the usual way.

Thanks Steve.
--
Engineering Director
IOTech Systems Ltd.

Ike Alisson <ike.alisson@...>

Hi Steve,
My vote is +1
Ike Alisson
Ike Alısson
GSM :                +46 707 60 99 00
E-mail:               ike.alisson@...
Webpage:          www.alicon.se
This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.  Thank you.  E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.